Agile, OSB, Java, Kafka, Integration.
Would you like to join agile environment with new technology and develop your skills in the integration world ? We are now looking for an Integration Developer who will be responsible for designing, maintaining and building our integration solution based on OSB and Java.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also a large IT employer in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
Welcome to the N-Core Development A team. We add value by designing, deploying and running Integration points on our banks “Heart” in Core Banking Aplication System. As an Integration Developer you’ll play a valuable role in building digital financial channels that will benefit our customer within their web and mobile applications.
What you’ll be doing:
- Accountable for end to end solution of payment flow on integration layer
- Developing new integration flows and maintain them
- Maintaining configuration and integration points and whole end to end solutions
- Help with resolving incidents based on delivered solutions
- Finding new ways of delivering integration to business solution on live
You’ll join a small international team of colleagues with a variety of background and skills. We work closely with business and IT analytics, architects and infrastructure specialists in designing future proof solutions. The role is based in Gdynia, Poland.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Have very good communication skills and can exchange ideas and relate to people from all parts of the organisation.
- Never do the same twice without considering automation as such.
- Work well with others and always act with the customer’ needs in mind.
Your experience and background:
- Hands-on experience in application integration and technologies such as OSB, MQ, Kafka, micro services, etc.
- Profesional knowledge of Java (min. 2-4 years with setting up integration points)
- Hands-on experience with solving performance issues and analysis of problematic flows
- Understanding of Core Application inside Bank and perspective of payments flows and dependencies will be an asset
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31 December 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving our customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.