Agencja zatrudnienia nr licencji 3260
Find your own at devire.pl
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
- Design SW architecture modifications to increase compatibility with Android and prevent compatibility problems and make them easier to detect
- Find potential problems in SW Architecture associated with GMS that can occur during OS upgrade process or GMS update
- Prepare countermeasures to prevent GMS/OS Upgrade problems
- Co-work with HQ expert team
- Familiarity with GMS architecture
- Experience in Android OS deployment and update process of market device with Google certification
- Familiarity with GMS APKs developing ecosystem
- Be familiar with and have a deep understanding of the GMSCore framework. Be able to quickly locate and solve problems.
- At least 5 years of experience in Android development
- Higher degree in computer software or related fields
- Have an in-depth understanding of the Android platform architecture and Android Framework to quickly locate and solve problems.
- Good communication skills, independent and proactive, strong sense of responsibility.
- Experience with analyzing CTS/GTS/VTS issues
- Experience in analyzing and preventing issues associated with GMS update and OS update
- Normal professional R&D, office environment in one of the major locations of our EMEA
- Flexible working hours (you can start 8-9 a.m.)
- Possibility to work remotely (case by case)
- Cooperation for contract of employment or B2B
- More benefits package