We are looking for an Application Manager (Senior GFCP Expert) who will secure Financial Crime Prevention solutions and compliance within applications and/or processes, in order to cater for business objectives and needs.
The role requires close collaboration with Risk Department, Business Release Management, IT Application Provider and Project Managers across Group Financial Crime Prevention division and Nordea in general.
Working with skilled, international teams in a fast-paced and inspiring working environment, you will play a role in building the best bank that serves our customers changing needs – through innovative solutions, collaboration and partnering with fintechs.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
You will join our business division ‘Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP),
Application Management,’ where we deliver group-wide automated risk controls to detect and prevent financial crime for the greater good of society.
What you’ll be doing, accountabilities
- Strategic Application Management - Develop application management processes aligned with Nordea strategies, principles and guidance to deliver on strategic business objectives
- Lead projects/initiatives that impact the AML applications owned
- Improve efficiency of application by independently driving continuous improvement of solutions and processes.
- Initiate and drive co-operation along the value chain and with external partners.
- Build and maintain strategic vendor and stakeholder relations
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background
- Masters degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Economics or related field
- 4-6 years of previous application management and/or project management experience in multi-culture work environment
- Solid understanding of application management principles
- Proven ability in stakeholder management, coordination of cross-functional team work, towards task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills (professional level)
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, respond to change and initiate action (professional level)
- Applied experience in implementing innovative solutions to technical challenges (superior level)
- Experience in preparing reports and other documentation
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills in English is a must
- Attained Agile certification and/or have worked in an Agile environment
- ITIL v3 Foundation certification preferred
The Application Manager role will be based in Tallinn, Gdańsk or Warsaw. We welcome you to join us and play a key role in driving the further development of GFCP Application Management strategies within our area and cross borders.
Please submit your application no later than the 29 November 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.