Come create the technology that helps the world act together
Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks. Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
Mobile Networks is a leader in wireless mobility networks and associated services. With more than 3.500 patent families essential for 5G we have a strong 5G portfolio and are a front runner in open and virtualized radio access networks (O-RAN and vRAN).
Radio Frequency Verification Product CI is responsible for testing and maintaining radio products’ software for various radio access technologies. We are also responsible for our products’ integration throughout the whole product life cycle, which is performed mainly in automated Continuous Integration environment. As a part of Product Verification CI you will have an opportunity to work closely with the newest technologies and hardware.
What you will learn and contribute to
- ownership of given SW Line
- lead, plan and monitor of SW Line Continuous Delivery Integration Tests (CDIT) execution
- assure early planning of Test Automation and Test Environment
- hold mandate across all stakeholders delivering to SW Line to approve/reject SW delivery
- initial analysis of problem and driving reported open issues
Your skills and experience
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or Software Engineering
- hands on experience in maintenance of CDIT environment
- expertise in administrating CDIT tools and practices
- Linux environment in terms of system administration
- scripting languages
- Git version control system
- Continuous Integration tools
- self-reliance and self-discipline
- knowledge of English
What we offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation
At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.