- You have a minimum of 3 years in application management, operations or infra roles, dealing with LINUX (RHEL),
- You have experience in Python scripting,
- You have experience with Containerization.
- You understand the concept or have experience of deployment process (CD/CI),
- You have experience in introducing security measures.
Within COO Risk and Finance, the objective of the Management Reporting & Analytics (MR&A) department is to automate, standardize, visualize risk data needed for the different internal and regulatory stakeholders by providing them fit for purpose data marts and reports.This position is available in Katowice.One of the programs MR&A is involved is the Model Paradigm Shift Program (MPS). The aim of the Model Paradigm Shift Program is to improve the Risk modelling capabilities of ING. Risk models are crucial for the competitive advantage of ING. The MPS systems streams will develop and build new state of the art tooling to support ING’s global Modelling community. The Purpose is to deliver standardized and globally supported, high-performing, secure, compliant and scalable environments aligned with existing ING target infrastructure.
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work.We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Konduktorska 35, Katowice
this is the location of our office
- You can communicate freely in English,
- You actively seek for improvements & innovations,
- You are not afraid to ask for help,
- You communciate feedback directly.
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations