Ogłoszenie numer: 2764568, from 2019-11-26
Miinto was founded in 2009 and is today one of the leading fashion marketplaces in Europe, with headquarters in Copenhagen. We connect more than 2000 boutiques and independent fashion brands and give our customers a one-stop-shop to buy fashion online. Recently we have acquired Showroom.pl, the leading fashion marketplace in Poland, to jump-start our growth in Central Europe. We are a team of over 150 great people in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland and Poland, where we develop our Technology. For the newly created Product Team in the Warsaw office, we are looking for a skilled
Dutch-Speaking Customer Care And Operations Agent
Location: mazowieckie / Warszawa
As a customer care agent at Miinto you will be making a difference for our customers every day – both our end users and our business partners will be needing your help. You and the team work passionately to optimize the overall customer experience for service and quality. Is that what you love and are you highly proficient in spoken and written Dutch?
Miinto is a leading e-commerce platform in fashion and we are looking for a high-energy customer care agent to become a part of Miintos journey ahead. You are a great listener with excellent communication skills. You understand the importance of each customer, and you take pride in handling issues in a swift and efficient manner to ensure that business runs smoothly, and the customers are happy.
The primary tasks are to:
- Manage the telephone support line, email case queue and live chat support (all channels)
- Provide quick resolutions to inquiries regarding the website, products, returns and orders
- Develop and maintain relationships with boutiques and partners to drive engagement
- Operational tasks
- Handle daily ad hoc tasks
As a customer care agent at Miinto you become part of an international team in a leading and rapidly growing e-commerce platform for fashion. You will be challenged, you will need to learn quickly, you will have a lot of fun, and for the right profile we also have interesting career opportunities.
- Enjoy customer interaction
- Excellent Dutch skills verbally and in writing
- Very good English is also needed
- Service minded and helpful
- Responsible and able to work independently
- Proactive, result-oriented, ambitious and structured
- And finally, a good sense of humor is preferred
We will start interviewing as soon as we have qualified candidates, so please submit your resume in English :)