You will be part of the Content team, developing and maintaining global financial statements templates on our ONESOURCE Statutory Reporting software which currently supports compliance in over 40 countries.
You will work primarily with the UK team and the local team, but will also work with the wider global product and content teams.
About the Role
In this opportunity as Accounting Technical Specialist, you will:
- Develop new reporting templates used by clients to create their financial statements
- Maintain existing templates so they comply with accounting regulations in different countries
- Assist in testing of reporting templates to ensure quality standards and development protocols are met
- Assist in systems testing of the platform to ensure requirements are met
- Assist in the preparation of release documentation including release notes, client and internal communications
- Assist and gather feedback from the Support and Client Services teams
You’re a fit for the role of Accounting Technical Specialist if you have:
- Very good knowledge of Italian and fluent English
- Good technical skills so you will easily adapt to using XML and running SQL scripts
- Strong attention to detail as well as analytical and problem solving skills
- Very good personal skills enabling you to work independently and in a team which is spread across the world
- Interest in financial reporting
You will be even more competitive if:
- You have basic XML skills
- You have experience or knowledge in financial reporting
What’s in it For You?
At Thomson Reuters, our people are our greatest assets. Here are some of the benefits we offer for your personal and professional growth:
- Job in an international, dynamic environment
- Intensive training package
- Wellbeing scheme including private healthcare and Multisport card
- Company social incentives.
- High standards of ethics in the workplace
- Networking opportunities
- 2 additional days off for voluntary activities
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.