Would you like to join a fast-paced and dynamic field of critical importance in the international finance industry? We are now looking for a Liquidity Risk Analyst to work with various types of liquidity risk reporting for Nordea Group and its subsidiaries.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
Welcome to the Liquidity & Funding team. This is an opportunity for you to develop your skills within liquidity and funding – fields which are in high focus in the financial industry. We add value by controlling and analysing data for liquidity and funding reporting and delivering liquidity reports to supervisory authorities
As a Liquidity Risk Analyst, you’ll play a valuable role in controlling and analysing data for liquidity and funding reporting.
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing analysis of data and make adjustments for monthly and quarterly liquidity risk reporting to regulators.
- Performing analysis of the development of various liquidity risk metrics
- Communicating and presenting developments in liquidity risk metrics to internal stakeholders in the various portfolios in a clear and concise way.
- Driving continuous improvements in your processes and in the unit.
- Ensuring adequate risk controls within your process and continuous development of these controls.
You’ll join a team where quality and cooperation are in focus, and where you by bringing your perspectives will help us to achieve our goals. The role is based in Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we expect from you:
- Creative Thinking: can think creatively, has a “questioning” mind-set, proposes new ways of working and strives for constant improvement in current processes
- Flexibility & Reliability: can take on unstructured assignments, discerns what is important, develops appropriate action plans and demonstrates ownership.
- Drive & Motivation: can successfully handle multiple tasks, take ownership of your tasks and are not afraid to drive work forward. Takes both initiative and accountability for improving own performance.
- Judgement: Displays good judgement, thinks ahead, anticipates questions and prioritises work tasks appropriately.
Your experience and background:
- An academic degree/ bachelor in finance, mathematics, statistics, engineering or similar
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory reporting frameworks (ALMM, LCR, NSFR) is meriting
- Fluency in English
- Strong Excel skills and basic knowledge of VBA
- Basic skills in SQL or Python
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Ability to work well within a team as well as with other teams across the bank
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your aplication no later that 24 October 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.