Nr ref.: DKW/05/ORACLEDEV
The client is a Nordic banking group operating in Northern Europe. Over 3,500 people work in Polish branches. They use the latest (often the most expensive) technologies on the market. Work in an international environment.
IFTP stands for Internal Funds Transfer Pricing which is the process and tool that sets the internal price of money within the bank. The IFTP engine uses an Oracle database to calculate 6 constituents or rates every night, that together make up the price of money. The project also handles the legacy solution LPE, also an Oracle application that calculates the internal price of money.
The Oracle developer will be part of a scrum team based in Poland (Gdańsk) and Sweden, working in an agile way. He/she will develop on both IFTP and LPE applications.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- 2+ years of experience as Oracle developer with excellent Oracle DB, SQL and PL/SQL skills.
- Experience using GIT preferred.
- Experience from banking industry preferred.
- Experience with agile methodologies preferred.
- Knowledge of Datastage and Snowflake would be nice to have, but is not a requirement.