Agencja zatrudnienia nr licencji 3260
Find your own at devire.pl
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
Job Role Background and Summary
Our Research Center in Warsaw is searching for enthusiastic Principal Embedded Software Engineer. Responsibility mainly covers the developement of new Operating system and partners, technical support, including userspace and kernel new feature development and maintainance, reference build and BSP development across different chipset platforms etc, and project management.
- Device BSP and driver development, maintenance and long term support across different chipset platforms
- Support key partners to improve customer BSPs providing better maintainability, quality and performance
- Board enablement and bring-up for the new real time OS.
- New feature development for kernel and userspace of the new real time OS.
- Open source OS project partipate as the maintainer or contributor.
- Project management including planning, tracking, alignment and communication etc.
Required background and experience:
- 8 years of Experience with C/C++ in embedded software engineering or OS development or similar role.
- Experitis of Operating Systems Linux Kernel and/or other relevant OS experience (e.g. FreeRTOS, VxWorks, Zyhper, Tizen, Android)
- Strong knowledge of those OS architecture and experience on kernel or sub-system or module development (e.g. HAL, multimedia, communication, etc.).
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience with Chipsets and MCU (e.g. ARM, ST, NXP, Intel) , including Bootloaders, board startups or BSP development
- Experience in technical management of at least 5 other engineers and leadership.
- Strong skill of Project management including planning, reporting, tracking, alignment and commucation etc.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering or an equivalent qualification .
Desirable, the following are an advantage:
- BSP development exeprience for ARM, ST, NXP or Intel platform
- Opensource OS maintianer experience for example Linux kernel, Zypher, Tizen, freeRTOS.
Required skills / personal characteristics
- Good social and team working skills as well as ability to work independently.
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Proven innovative skills and out-of-box thinking: ability to go beyond state-of-the-art. Be enthusiastic about creating new ideas.
Job Reports To
Job Involves Technical / Task Management of
Embedded Software Developer
R&D office in Warsaw, Poland